[CMake] Transitive Link Dependencies

Kevin Fitch kfitch42 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 11:51:03 EDT 2010

A.a is not intended to be a path. From my reading of the cmake book adding
.a is the way you say you specifically want the static library over the
dynamic library. To me libA.a would be a path.

So, you are saying that there is currently no way in cmake to get transitive
link dependencies AND specifically call out that you want to specifically
link against the static (or dynamic) version.

Kevin