[CMake] incremental build slow because of F90 (cmake_copy_f90_mod)

Verweij, Arjen VerweijA at tass-safe.com
Mon Jul 12 14:30:48 EDT 2010

Hi Brad,

>It's not *supposed* to do that.  Can you produce a minimal project
>that reproduces that behavior?

This is reassuring. I'm probably not able to reproduce it with something small, but I could try. I would imagine that if it's not supposed to do it, it likely won't :) Apparently, the project has been set up in a peculiar way causing cmake to require touch && cmake_copyf90_mod.

The current build system has issues with this part of the code as well, with incremental builds.

Thanks,
Arjen