[CMake] incremental build slow because of F90 (cmake_copy_f90_mod)

Verweij, Arjen VerweijA at tass-safe.com
Mon Jul 12 07:51:50 EDT 2010

Hi,

We're finding incremental builds to be slow, because the F90 source seems to be privy to a processing step known as "cmake_copy_f90_mod".

While cmake and the compiler race through C/CXX/Fortran(77) source, this is not the case for F90. What does "cmake_copy_f90_mod" do? I can hardly find any documentation for it :)
Are there workarounds that may decrease time spent in this area during incremental compiles?

Thanks,
Arjen

Arjen Verweij
QA/Test Engineer

[cid:image001.gif at 01CB21C7.4E698DA0]

Einsteinlaan 6
2289 CC  Rijswijk
The Netherlands

Phone:  +31 88 827 7086
Fax:       +31 88 827 7003
Email:  arjen.verweij at tass-safe.com
www.tass-safe.com

This e-mail and its contents are subject to a DISCLAIMER with important RESERVATIONS.