[CMake] cmake -E tar on Darwin 10.4

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Jul 9 16:49:59 EDT 2010

Yes. Some tar files had problems when attempting extraction with CMake's old
libtar implementation. (On Mac and other platforms, too...)

We think they are all fixed as of CMake 2.8.2 since the addition of
libarchive and the removal of libtar.

Let us know if you still have problems when trying with CMake 2.8.2.

Thanks,
David