[CMake] CMAKE_DEBUG_POSTFIX

Diablo 666 thediablo666 at hotmail.de
Thu Jul 8 03:09:07 EDT 2010

Once again. Now to the correct email adress AND with the full text. Sorry for that!

> You mean in the same project? Just use the target name, CMake will figure things out on its own.

The
project itself is working fine. But I have to link against the
libraries from other projects. Up to now, I'm working with one check to
see if we are running on Windows or Linux. The Windows-version then has
to include every library once with the debug keyword and once with the
optimized keyword. This seems a little bit too difficult for me.

Andreas