[CMake] How to tell cmake to use libs under Frameworks instead of macports and how to produce valid xcode project file, on Mac OS X Snow Leopard.

Sergio Lopes knitter.is at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 17:58:09 EDT 2010

> We haven't heard anything like this lately from any other Mac users. Perhaps
> it's something specific to your project's CMakeLists.txt files. Can you
> point us to your CMakeLists.txt files or give us an example project where
> you're seeing this problem?
I'm trying to compile the mana project, http://manasource.org/, the
CMakeList.txt can be found in their git repository at
git://gitorious.org/mana/mana.git.

I'm really new to all this CMake, XCode and such, I usually just
needed simple makefiles and they were all created by me, too simple to
have ever needed any other tools. Also I'm new to developing in Mac
which doesn't help.

I'll read more about the CMakeList.txt files and see if there is
anything I can find there that is not correct, if by change anyone
could look at the current file, it would be a great help, but I'll be
reading more about CMake in the mean time.

> Can you build CMake itself from its source code using CMake 2.8.1 and Xcode?
> (We can: the dashboards for CMake have several machines submitting Xcode
> builds...)

I didn't quite follow you. Do you want me to build CMake from source?
The "dashboards for CMake" part confused me. I can try to build it,
will do that as soon as possible, or as soon I have the time :)

--
Sem mais e com os melhores cumprimentos,

Sérgio Lopes