[CMake] Setting up standard library output directory

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Sat Jul 3 17:34:04 EDT 2010

That cmake variable controls where the compiled library will be placed
during the compilation process not the install process. You will
probably have to use the "install" command to tell cmake that you want
your libraries installed in lib64 instead of lib.

-----
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio