[CMake] How to tell cmake to use libs under Frameworks instead of macports and how to produce valid xcode project file, on Mac OS X Snow Leopard.

Sergio Lopes knitter.is at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 16:23:43 EDT 2010

Hi everyone, sorry the long subject.

I'm trying to test some compilation options and would like to force
cmake to use the libraries under /Library/Frameworks instead of those
it finds on macports' lib folder. Specifically, I would like to use
the SDL installation I have under the Frameworks folder, instead of
the one macports installed as a dependency on another program.

Currently, cmake produces a valid Makefile, using Unix Makefiles
generator, but is links to the libraries on macports and I would like
to use/test the others.

Also, I find that when I try to generate a xcode project file with
cmake, it always creates an invalid file that XCode can't read, I
googled a bit and found some references to bugs on cmake 2.8.1, the
one I'm using. Is this correct, are there problems with xcode files
generated with this version?

Regards,

Sérgio Lopes