[CMake] cpack -C

Bo Thorsen bo at askmonty.org
Thu Jul 1 09:39:03 EDT 2010

Hi good people,

When I give an argument to -C, can this be used in the INSTALL commands?

I have a generated file in <buildtype>/libmysqld.exp that I need in the
installer, and I'm having a lot of problems figuring out how to do this
properly.

I have this line in a subdir CMakeLists.txt:

INSTALL(FILES
${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/${CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE}/libmysqld.exp
DESTINATION Embedded/DLL COMPONENT embedded)

In the top level CMakeLists.txt, it says this:

IF(NOT CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE)
	SET(CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE "RelWithDebInfo")
ENDIF()

When I run cpack the ${CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE} is expanded to nothing.

Is there a variable that contains the contents of the -C argument?

Bo Thorsen.
Monty Program AB.

--

MariaDB: MySQL replacement
Community developed. Feature enhanced. Backward compatible.