[CMake] how to add LDFLAGS BY FORCE??

Marcel Loose loose at astron.nl
Thu Jan 28 04:13:02 EST 2010

Why not write your own Makefile and use make, then YOU can do all the
dependency stuff yourself. Then you don't have to use CMake, which you
appear to dislike so much.

You apparently don't appreciate all the hard work that CMake does for
you, and seem not willing to put effort into learning this. Flaming
doesn't help you much.

Marcel Loose.

On Thu, 2010-01-28 at 17:30 +0900, jojelino wrote:
> I DONT WANT 'CMAKE' DO DEPENDENCY STUFF. because it sucks very much.
> instead of letting cmake do MORON stuff to piss me off, i want to give

> it wise and toleable solution by giving LDFLAGS stuff by hand after
> source files (surely it is external library)
> such as gcc -shared -o out.exe a.o b.o c.o... -lgtk -lgdk -latk...
which

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ