[CMake] Java Support

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Jan 22 14:37:50 EST 2010

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 1:42 PM, Alex Brandt <alunduil at alunduil.com> wrote:

> I know that support exists in CMake 2.8, but I can't find any documentation
> for it or a statement about the status of it.  I've started looking into
> the
> following files:
>
> /usr/share/cmake/Modules/FindJava.cmake
> /usr/share/cmake/Modules/CMakeDetermineJavaCompiler.cmake
> /usr/share/cmake/Modules/CMakeTestJavaCompiler.cmake
> /usr/share/cmake/Modules/CMakeJavaInformation.cmake
> /usr/share/cmake/Modules/CMakeJavaCompiler.cmake.in
>
> Is there anything else I can look at for Java with CMake or even helping
> out
> to make Java for CMake work better?

If you are a Java guru, I would appreciate your review and comments on this
issue, which has been in our issue tracker for a while now. If you have a
good suggestion for the best way to fix it, I would love to hear it.

And here's a link to all of the "java related" issues in the tracker (even
the closed ones, just a simple search on the word "java" in the CMake
project portion of the issue tracker):
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/search.php?project_id=2&search=java&sticky_issues=off&sortby=severity%2Cpriority&dir=DESC%2CDESC&hide_status_id=-2

Thanks,
David Cole