[CMake] Coverage - Accumulating results

Aaron_Wright at selinc.com Aaron_Wright at selinc.com
Thu Jan 21 10:03:51 EST 2010

What does it mean when my continuous build seems to process coverage just
fine, but doesn't seem to get any results? I can use my own coverage tool
and get results that are correct so the coverage build is working. I think
I'm just missing a simple thing here. I get:

Performing coverage
   Processing coverage (each . represents one file):
of 59
   Accumulating results (each . represents one file):

        Covered LOC:         0
        Not covered LOC:     0
        Total LOC:           0
        Percentage Coverage: 0.00%

So there's lots of files processed, and it does take a bit to do all that
processing, but then I get nothing for results.