[CMake] How to *not* delete generated files on 'make clean'

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Wed Jan 20 06:38:27 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm using QT4_CREATE_TRANSLATION() to automatically update my ts-files for translations. Now my problem is that cmake is to smart and deletes my generated ts-files during 'make clean'. Is there a way to work around this? In general it's fine that cmake deletes the output of an add_custom_command() but in this case ... :)

Thx,
Christian