[CMake] Set directory path in release mode

Arturo Caissut arturo_caissut at tiscali.it
Sat Jan 16 12:45:16 EST 2010

This is in fact a Visual Studio project (and I hate this, but I'll have
to live with it just for a little while). The problem is that the
program will search for two data files in the path set during building
time, instead of searching them where they are installed. No compiling
errors, just a runtime problem.

I'll take a look at CMAKE_CFG_INTDIR by the way, thank you for your time.
Arturo