[CMake] Xcode path issue

Timothy Reaves treaves at silverfieldstech.com
Thu Jan 14 11:33:56 EST 2010

	Hello all.

	In one of the projects I work on that uses cmake, there are lines of code like so:
SET(SSPL ${SSPL} "${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/plugins/HelloStelModule/src/libHelloStelModule.a")
and that seems to work for Linux and Windows.  But it doesn't on Mac with Xcode.  With Xcode, under ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR} there is Debug and Release - a directory per variant I guess.

	I can not seem to find the correct way to handle this.  Currently, I wait for the build to fail, then do this:
ln -s `pwd`/src/Debug/libStelGuiLib.a src/
to create a symlink from the location under Debug or Release to the root level.  What is the correct way?

	Thanks!