[CMake] Update and Coverage steps of Continuous Testing

Aaron_Wright at selinc.com Aaron_Wright at selinc.com
Thu Jan 14 10:51:32 EST 2010

I was trying to get together a continuous build for my project but am
having some trouble. Well, not real trouble, as it works, but I have a
question none the less. My repository is not SVN or CVS, nor is like unto
those; it's ClearCase. Is there any support for non-CVS or non-SVN
repositories, or can I disable the Update portion of the Continuous build?
The same goes for Coverage; it doesn't seem to work, so can I disable it?
Like I said the continuous build gets recorded on the dashboard, so it
works, but it actually fails on the command line; probably because it
can't find coverage files.