[CMake] Xcode generator linker flags

Michael Wild themiwi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 10:46:19 EST 2010

On 14. Jan, 2010, at 16:18 , Michael Wild wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I think that the Xcode generate is buggy as the linker flags are not inherited from the compile flags as they do in the Unix Makefile generator. Is this known/fixed/intentional or should I report a bug?
>
> Michael

Setting CMAKE_{SHARED,EXE,MODULE}_LINKER_FLAGS explicitly works but it seems that there is another bug, preventing custom configurations to work with shared libraries. The flags of CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_CUSTOM get applied to the executable when using configuration Custom, but CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_CUSTOM are ignored for the shared libraries.

Michael