[CMake] FindQt in a Specific place?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Jan 13 16:58:42 EST 2010

On 13.01.10 13:34:34, clinton at elemtech.com wrote:
> I've also seen people put a qt.conf file in the Qt installation, to override the compiled-in paths.
> That's probably how its done by the Windows installer.

Thats one way to do it, but apparently not the safest. Qt's SDK binary
package has a small utility which actually patches the binaries that
have hardcoded paths on windows to match the final location. Not sure
whats done under linux, but possibly something similar. There's been a
thread about this on qt-interest recently.

Andreas

--
Stay away from flying saucers today.