[CMake] FindQt in a Specific place?

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Jan 13 15:28:38 EST 2010

Um, yea, you don't want to do that, change the location of the Qt
libraries after they are built in one location. On Windows, the only
way you can do that (to my knowledge) is to use the MinGW precompiled
binaries from Nokia. When the installer runs all the paths are updated
for the install location. As far as I can tell, Nokia has not released
the installer build scripts for Qt built under Visual Studio. You seem
to need a commercial license for that.

  So, With Qt, Pick a location where EVERYONE can have Qt installed,
build it in THAT location, then you can move the installation from
computer to computer. Yes, it sucks.
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net