[CMake] Debugging CMAKE_SIZEOF_VOID_P

U.W. Mechatronics Laboratory mechlab at engr.wisc.edu
Tue Aug 31 23:33:03 EDT 2010

  Thanks John for the reminder.   It certainly helped troubleshoot it -
turns out on that machine I have some goofy UAC thing going on w/ my
install of VS and it seems as though cmake would call the compiler but
not get anything back because the UAC of Win7 was preventing it from
actually running.

Thanks for your help again.

Erick