[CMake] Would it be possible to have cmake make final binaries?

Mark Roden mmroden at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 18:20:30 EDT 2010

Good point-- a non-power-user would say that the project 'failed'.

But I'm kind of leaning towards the idea that if the project cannot be built
from default settings, then yes, that's a problem that should be fixed by
the program maintainer.  If the user starts messing with settings that also
causes the build to fail, shouldn't the program maintainer know about that?