[CMake] safe linker search path for libGL

Frank Stappers f.p.m.stappers at tue.nl
Mon Aug 30 10:01:47 EDT 2010

Hello,

I get the following warning, when I run cmake (version 2.8.2).

  Cannot generate a safe linker search path for target <tool> because files
  in some directories may conflict with libraries in implicit directories:

    link library [libGL.so] in /usr/lib64 may be hidden by files in:
      /usr/X11R6/lib64

  Some of these libraries may not be found correctly.

The problem arises when I start using wxWidgets 2.9.1 (build by myself),
instead of the distro's wxWidgets 2.8.10 (OpenSuSE 11.3 - x86-64).
wxWidgets 2.9.1 is detected properly.  Unfortunately, cmake throws
these warnings
for tools that depend on the OpenGL library.
Is it possible to circumvent/solve these warnings?

Kind Regards,
Frank