[CMake] Ctest not configuring properly due to DartConfiguration.tcl ?

Johny Johny.Jose at cern.ch
Mon Aug 30 08:41:40 EDT 2010

I did what you said but now I have a different problem. I see this
command being run and it has its output as G__CDB.cxx

"/home/johny/opt/cmake/bin/ctest" --launch --target-name CDB --build-dir
/home/johny/opt/alice/AliRootInstall/STEER --output G__CDB.cxx

however this file is not created in that directory. The file is
generated through a custom command. How do i fix this ?

Cheers,
Johny