[CMake] Ctest not configuring properly due to DartConfiguration.tcl ?

Johny Johny.Jose at cern.ch
Mon Aug 30 07:22:32 EDT 2010

Hey,

I was trying to use the ctest custom configuration file
CTestCustom.ctest to set my limits for warnings and errors higher than
the defaults and also to enable labels while building using the
CTEST_USE_LAUNCHERS variable. I have set all this up in the file however
when i run Ctest -D Experimental i get this message :

UpdateCTestConfiguration  from
:_/home/johny/opt/alice/AliRootInstall/DartConfiguration.tcl_
Parse Config
file:_/home/johny/opt/alice/AliRootInstall/DartConfiguration.tcl_

Is this supposed to happen? Where is this DartConfiguration.tcl file
coming from ? I'm using CDash not DART. I even tried specify the
configuration file to use by ctest using the option --ctest-config but
it still gives me this message. What am i doing wrong ?

Cheers,
Johny