[CMake] CMake & OCaml

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Wed Aug 25 11:32:35 EDT 2010

A while ago I started looking at using CMake to build OCaml projects.  As part
of that I put together some useful (but maybe not very beautiful) macros.
They are available on github[1].

I've come to the conclusion that while CMake is a rather good build tool, it
isn't very well designed to add full support for slightly esoteric languages
and tool chains like OCaml.

So I've decided that I won't spend more time on OCaml for CMake.  Feel free to
take the code and do what you want with it :-)

/M

[1] http://github.com/magthe/cmake-ocaml
--
Magnus Therning                        (OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4)
magnus@therning.org          Jabber: magnus@therning.org