[CMake] CTest: Cannot find any coverage files. Ignoring Coverage request.

hgc-01134@hkedcity.net wong emeplease at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 10:54:19 EDT 2010

Hi, David , Thank you for your quick reply.

 I am so sorry to have missed this important detail :  cmake-2.6.4-7.el5.
 I am trying to get the coverage report by running  -S script,   the
 script basically
 works by  "ctest -D NighlyBuild,  ctest -D NightlyCoverage" ...

 I have noticed that the executable built by cmake does not generate
 any coverage
 files like ".gcof" .  But during compilation, it does show that it's
 compiling and linking with -fprofile-arcs and  -ftest-coverage.