[CMake] Boost lib error when linking executable

Oenen, Jodi van jodi.vanoenen at tass-safe.com
Tue Aug 24 10:50:09 EDT 2010

Ah, my mistake. The Microsoft Win 2003 SP1 x64 platform SDK has been installed on the machine, and the LIB variable has been updated; <X>32.lib libraries are now found in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK\Lib\AMD64. I guess those <X>32.lib libraries are 64 bit, even though the names suggest otherwise (yay for Microsoft).

So... Any other suggestions? :)

Jodi