[CMake] How to invoke 64 bit cmd.exe from cmake script onWindows 7 (x64).

Verweij, Arjen VerweijA at tass-safe.com
Tue Aug 24 05:11:22 EDT 2010

I would be interested to learn how. Because of similar issues we got rid of a shell script on Win64 because UnxUtil zsh.exe doesn't run from the 64bit cmd.exe.

Also, when in a 64bit VS shell, I now need to run the 32bit nmake.exe because otherwise my 32bit flex.exe will crash. I have tried directly, with bat files, cmd /c etc.

Regards,
Arjen