[CMake] How to add CORBA idl files to Visual Studio source group

Claus Klein claus.klein at arcormail.de
Sun Aug 22 11:21:08 EDT 2010

Ok,
I found the solution myself; I have to add:
set_source_files_properties(interface1.idl PROPERTIES HEADER_FILE_ONLY
TRUE)

But I do not understand why this is needed with VS2005?
By the way, the REGULAR_EXPRESSION does not work?

I have to use the FILES parameter to group the idl files!
That is really strange.

Claus