[CMake] OS X and CPack not bundling the support libraries?

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Aug 19 19:51:54 EDT 2010

I have a CMake based project that produces an OS X App bundle with libraries, Frameworks, and plugins. If I do a "make install" then the app bundle is created just fine. But if I do "make package" then I get the "shell" of the app bundle but none of the required libraries are include. Kinda like "make install" should be run first before "make package".
  I know I am missing something simple with this but I am just not seeing it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio