[CMake] Visual Studio Express projects don't inherit from parent

Tron Thomas tron.thomas at frontier.com
Sat Aug 14 17:45:59 EDT 2010

I am using CMake 2.8.2 on a 64-bit version of Windows 7 Enterprise.
When I try to configure my project to build for Visual Studio 2010
Express, I get compiler warnings building the projects because none of
the projects are set to inherit from parent or project defaults for
include directories.  This prevents certain header files common to all
projects from being found, thus the compiler errors.

How do I configure my CMake scripts to that projects for Visual Studio
2010 Express will inherit the required include directories?