[CMake] still having a problem with PackageMaker, and now DEB

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Aug 11 11:52:54 EDT 2010

On Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 11:44 AM, Eric Noulard <eric.noulard at gmail.com>wrote:

> 2010/8/7 David Cole <david.cole at kitware.com>:
> > Excellent! I am now officially done for the weekend. :-)
> > Would you recommend a certain location on the Wiki? i.e. -- were you
> looking
> > someplace for this, and found a place where you think such an explanation
> > should go...? I'll be happy to add this to the Wiki, but frequently, I'm
> not
> > sure where to link stuff from. If I knew around where you were looking,
> > maybe that would be the right place to link from to get to the new Wiki
> > page.
> > If you give me a hint about where, I'll add this to the Wiki next week
> > sometime.
>
> May I suggest to put such valuable information inside CPack.cmake too,
> this way
>
> cmake --help-module CPack
>
> will give the information as well.
>
> I did add a comment on the related "enhance CPack documentation bug":
>

> --
> Erk
> Membre de l'April - « promouvoir et défendre le logiciel libre » -
> http://www.april.org

This information has been added to the Wiki pages at:
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:CPackConfiguration
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:CPackPackageGenerators

And committed as documentation in CPack.cmake (just pushed to the 'next'
branch in the cmake git repo):
http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=cf4a50bcdb66b31ceefbe97ec7b6b4d3f1b327de

Cheers,
David