[CMake] Dependency bug in cmake with a custom-command

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Aug 11 11:08:22 EDT 2010

On 08/10/2010 09:13 AM, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 10.08.10 09:04:34, Brad King wrote:
>> On 08/05/2010 05:33 PM, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
>>> Sure, this is the plugin that breaks:
>>> http://gitorious.org/kdevelop/kdevplatform/blobs/master/plugins/reviewboard/CMakeLists.txt
>>
>> Do you have KDE4_ENABLE_FINAL enabled?
>
> No. Just running cmake ../ without further options.

Please send me (off list) the whole CMakeFiles directory
from the directory in the build tree that builds that
target.  Please send one copy from after CMake runs on
an empty tree, and then another copy after running "make"
the first time, and then another copy after running "make"
the second time.

Thanks,
-Brad