[CMake] findpackage.cmake vs packageconfig.cmake

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 10:20:42 EDT 2010

Hi there,

  I am trying to find a solution to find the openjpeg package.

  In the 1.x version, openjpeg uses a makefile based build system. In
this case I need to write a custom findopenjpeg.cmake file to discover
all required path.

  However in the current 2.x version, openjpeg now uses cmake as build
system. In this case I need to search for the installed
openjpeg-config.cmake.

  I did not find a solution to cope with both situations. As soon as I
provide a findopenjpeg.cmake in the cmake_module_path, I cannot search
for openjpeg-config.cmake anymore.

Any hints or suggestion greatly appreciated,
--
Mathieu