[CMake] still having a problem with PackageMaker, and now DEB

Chris Wolf cw10025 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 16:45:25 EDT 2010

Earlier, I identified a problem with the "PackageMaker" (Apple) packager,
and now, I see the same exact problem with the "DEB" (Debian)
packager - it keeps prefixing "./usr" to all the paths.

Changing CPACK_PACKAGING_INSTALL_PREFIX doesn't do anything
(even when it's at the top of the file)

This problem does not occur with packagers of type "DragNDrop",
"TGZ" and "TBZ2" - these are Ok.

Any help would be great, thanks...

  -Chris