[CMake] Coverage reporting to CDash with Bullseye 7.14.9

Derek Minton dminton at disti.com
Thu Aug 5 17:07:08 EDT 2010

  I have a CMake 2.8.2 based project that is using Bullseye Coverage and
Visual Studio 10 along with CTest on Windows 7 64bit.  This project is
reporting building/testing/coverage results to a local CDash server.  If I
use Bullseye 7.14.0 the coverage results shown in CDash show decorated
source with line by line indication of coverage when a given source file
hyperlink is selected.  If I use Bullseye 7.14.9, the coverage results are
still reported but when I click on a link in CDash to see the source detail
for a file, the resulting page has no source code.

  I know that those reports are generated at least in some part by the covbr
tool that ships with Bullseye.  Maybe Bullseye has changed something in
their covbr output format or command line arguments (just speculating).  Has
anyone else seen this problem?  It would be nice to be able to use the
latest Bullseye version.

  -Derek