[CMake] CMake exclusive lock

Denis Scherbakov denis_scherbakov at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 03:15:49 EDT 2010

Hi! I have a project, where for some targets I have a POST_BUILD rule, which adds some data about this target into a "central file". If I build a project with several threads sometimes I get errors, when both threads try to write into this "central file" at the same time.

So I was wondering, if there is some way of doing an exclusive lock/mutex/semaphore with CMake scripts?

Maybe you have some other ideas how to correctly write into one file from different threads?

Thanks! Denis