[CMake] Source files missing in generated NMakefile ( Visual Studio 2008)

Richard Offer richard at whitequeen.com
Sun Aug 1 22:31:12 EDT 2010

I¹m not using any External Projects (#10735), but I can see that its
somewhat similar.

Although bizzaringly this appears to be a single file (so far) in one
target, the single CMakeLists file is ~100k with ~20 targets, and its
successfully built the rest of Poco (and my own stuff).

I¹ll make the suggested change and get back to you...easier than trying to
rip apart 100k lines of code to remove all the private references....

Thanks,

Richard.