[CMake] CPack integration

Dennis Schridde devurandom at gmx.net
Sun Aug 1 14:57:36 EDT 2010

Hello!

I just started experimenting with CPack. According to the docs and
code it is to be used like this:
> set(CPACK_... ...)

include(CPack)

This, however, does not allow making use of the defaults
present in CPack.cmake. (Most notably CPACK_SOURCE_IGNORE_FILES.)
I had to
copy the default value of that variable out of CPack.cmake into my own
CMakeLists.txt, which does not seem very clean.

Can you add a way of
configuring CPack that allows appending or modifying default values?
What
comes to my mind is a semantic like this:
> include(CPack)
> set(CPACK_...
> cpack_config()

Kind regards,