[CMake] Use CMake to create C# project

Andreas Roth andreas.roth at fastprotect.net
Wed Apr 28 02:38:47 EDT 2010

Thanks for your response David.

I was afraid that their is no great interest in getting C# to work with
CMake.
What would be required to add C# as a native language to CMake? Can
anyone give me some hints how this could be done? A n example or how-to
would be great.
The other way would be to use a bunch of add_custom_commands to get the
work done. So far i've found the following projects which have tried
this way:
- http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/gdcm/Sandbox/CMakeCSharp/
- http://websvn.kde.org/?revision=1061491&view=revision
Are there more? What are the limitations of these solutions? Are there
any limitation using the add_custom_commands approach compared to the
native language approach?

Regards,
Andreas