[CMake] Toolchain.cmake causing find_library problems

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Wed Oct 28 19:09:33 EDT 2009

On Wednesday 28 October 2009, Dixon, Shane wrote:
> The error message I get if I don't force the compiler is this:
>
> http://pastebin.com/m185e1316

So "gcc-fm.exe main.c -rdynamic"  fails ?
Does "gcc-fm.exe main.c -shared"  work ?

> The paths are:
> C:\Program Files\Eracom\ProtectProcessing Orange SDK\lib\armfm\libfmcrt.a
> C:\Program Files\Eracom\ProtectToolkit C SDK\include\cryptoki.h

Ok.
SET( CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH
     "C:/Program Files/Eracom/ProtectProcessing Orange SDK"
      "C:/Program Files/Eracom/ProtectToolkit C SDK")

and then in the CMakeLists.txt:

FIND_LIBRARY( ERACOM_XXX_LIBFMCRT_LIBRARY fmcrt
              PATH_SUFFIXES armfm )

FIND_PATH( ERACOM_PTKC_INCLUDE_DIR cryptoki.h )

should work.
If the library is not found, there is probably still an issue with using the
correct prefixes/suffixes due to using Windows as a host (I don't think too
many people have done this yet with cmake).

> Ah, just in pasting that I see part of the problem.  Since I'm
> cross-compiling, I need to point to libfmcrt.a instead of libfmcrt.lib.

Just using "fmcrt" in find_library() should be enough, cmake will add the
necessary prefixes/suffixes itself.

Alex