[CMake] GTest Integration

Philip Lowman philip at yhbt.com
Thu Oct 22 15:19:06 EDT 2009

The version in CMake CVS supports a Unix make install or using a VS build
tree the last I checked.  You can also manually arrange the MSVC generated
stuff into a Unix style prefix if you want.

Please have a look at the latest GTest.cmake and post an example of your
problem if you can't resolve it.

I believe you should also be able to look at the latest 2. 8 rc.