[CMake] CPack

Taras Shypytiak tez at ixc.ua
Thu Oct 22 10:29:54 EDT 2009

Hi,all
I apologize in advance  if my question is wrong.
I have the next problem:
I have to package a project which includes many subprojects. When
reading CPack documentation I've found how to install files,targets and
etc,but I still have no idea how to include whole subproject which
consists of large amount of sub directories.
I supposed to use smth. like this:
SET(CPACK_INSTALL_CMAKE_PROJECTS
"${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/../../IXCWeb/;IXCWeb;ALL;/")
but got an error:
Run command: /usr/local/bin/gmake "preinstall"
# Directory: /home/alm/IXC/SS/build/../../IXCWeb/
# Output:
gmake: *** No rule to make target `preinstall'.  Stop.

Could somebody advise me how to deal with this?
Thank you in adwance