[CMake] install(FILES mylib-config.cmake DESTINATION lib/myproj)

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 11:36:12 EDT 2009

Hi there,

  I am trying some new functionalities in CMake, in particular:

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_2.6_Notes#Packaging_and_Exporting

  However using cmake 2.8, I get an error:

CMake Error at cmake_install.cmake:64 (FILE):
  file INSTALL cannot find
  "/home/mathieu/Perso/gdcm/Sandbox/CMakeBug/5/project1/myproj-config.cmake".

It looks like the file is now named "myproj-noconfig.cmake"

Coud someone confirms that ? Here is my code (*)

Thanks,
--
Mathieu

(*)
project(project1)
find_package(PNG REQUIRED)
add_library(lib1 SHARED lib1.cxx)
target_link_libraries(lib1 ${PNG_LIBRARIES})
install(TARGETS lib1 EXPORT myproj DESTINATION lib)
install(EXPORT myproj DESTINATION lib/myproj)
install(FILES myproj-config.cmake DESTINATION lib/myproj)