[CMake] MSVC Console Environment in CTest

Dixon, Shane Shane.Dixon at atmel.com
Thu Oct 15 14:53:06 EDT 2009

That did the trick.  Thank you both!

--
Shane Dixon
Linux Engineer
Atmel Corporation

________________________________

From: David Cole [mailto:david.cole at kitware.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 12:22 PM
To: Dixon, Shane
Cc: cmake at cmake.org
Subject: Re: [CMake] MSVC Console Environment in CTest

Have the scheduled task call a batch file of your creation (driver.bat)

Have driver.bat call vcvars32.bat and then ctest -S your script like this:

startlocal
call "C:\Program Files\full\path\to\vcvars32.bat"
"C:\Program Files\CMake 2.6\bin\ctest.exe" -S "C:\full\path\to\script.cmake"
endlocal

startlocal/endlocal are used to push/pop environment changes so you can isolate env changes...

HTH,
David