[CMake] xcode gcc version

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Wed Oct 14 13:45:52 EDT 2009

And there is a patch with it.  There is a comment & link to the wiki saying to
do it a different way, but the wiki didn't help any, as it tells me to do it
the way I originally tried, but it didn't work.

But the code in question did compile and run without setting the compiler to
versions 4.0 (default was 4.2).  So maybe I don't really need to set the
version (?).

Thanks,
Clint