[CMake] Best practices when using CMake 2.6 and Eclipse CDT 6.0

Romain CHANU romainchanu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 10:57:26 EDT 2009

@Eric:

Yes I agree with you. As you said, we all run out of time and the idea to
have a student doing that would be nice. Please keep us updated on this
matter.

I have come across this Eclipse plugin: http://www.cmakebuilder.com/ (I have
not tried but I guess the issue would be the same regarding the
out-of-source build support)

Is this what you have in mind for the project you want to give to a student?

@Michael:

Yes I know this one, I am currently using it :-)  For the plugin to create /
manage CMake based project, are you referring to the plugin I am talking
about? Our concern is more about the support of the out-of-source build in
Eclipse (cf. description of the issues in the previous posts).