[CMake] CMake SWIG module

Tristan Carel tristan.carel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 10:07:32 EDT 2009

Hi Mathieu,

I have been off the line for a while because of the network security
policy of my new client and my new internet provider who needs almost
a month to activate a line :/
Anyway I don't have much time to allocate to maintain the swig module
anymore. Some issues are still pending, I am glad you are the one who
will blow their head clean off :)

Regards
--
Tristan Carel
Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving