[CMake] CMake 2.8 - Set LABELS globally

Frank Stappers f.p.m.stappers at tue.nl
Mon Oct 12 04:45:33 EDT 2009

Hello,

I've added the same labels to my tests via the set_test_properties which
looks like:

set_tests_properties("${test_name}" PROPERTIES LABELS ${LABEL}")

,for all tests. While we have many tests in our tool-set, I've also
tried to set the LABELS property globally:

set_property(GLOBAL PROPERTY LABELS ${LABEL})

However, this does not seem to work with CMake 2.8.0-rc2. As a result
all labels stay empty. This is why I had to set them for all targets
manually. In the future, we would like to add the label also to all
(sub)projects, targets, etc.

Perhaps I've made a mistake. So if somebody has any experience with
setting labels globally, and wants to share the experience, I would love
to hear.

Kind Regards,
Frank Stappers