[CMake] Added Recipes section to Cmake Wiki

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Sun Oct 11 09:51:06 EDT 2009

Hi,

On Friday 09 October 2009, Dixon, Shane wrote:
> I have a blog on linux.com where I was adding CMake recipes so that I could
> have a catalog of CMake recipes to refer back to when doing later projects.
>  I figured that this is something probably best kept in the wiki, so I
> added a "Recipes" section to the main CMake wiki:
>
> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake#Recipes
>
> I just did a straight copy and paste from my blog.  I'll probably flesh
> these out a little more later, but if anyone has a recipe they want to
> share, please add it.

thanks for you work on the wiki :-)
Some questions:
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/RecipeAddShortcutToStartMenu - I think this one
should be in the cpack section (http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake#CPack)
instead of the cmake section of that page.

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/RecipeInstallToALocalFolderForTesting - did you try
to use DESTDIR ? How is the RPATH set in your example there ? This is not
very clear from the text.

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/RecipeAddUninstallTarget - This is already in the
FAQ:
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ#Can_I_do_.22make_uninstall.22_with_CMake.3F